Due to the State precautions of the Coronavirus, Kiwanis meetings are cancelled through the end of April.
State Health officials recommend that individuals engage in everyday, preventive measures to prevent the spread of germs and avoid illness, such as:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going
to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These preventative measures will also be our best line of defense if the time comes that we do see
COVID-19 in our area.
Additional information about COVID-19 is available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website—
the Ohio Call Center: 1-833-427-5634. Open 7 days a week, 9am-8pm or Coronavirus.ohio.gov