During these unprecedented times, as Kiwanians we will support our children, families and community. We must also be aware of preventative measures:
State Health officials recommend that individuals engage in everyday, preventive measures to prevent the spread of germs and avoid illness, such as:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going
to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These preventative measures will also be our best line of defense if the time comes that we do see
COVID-19 in our area.
Additional information about COVID-19 is available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website—
the Ohio Call Center: 1-833-427-5634. Open 7 days a week, 9am-8pm or Coronavirus.ohio.gov