Help support Marion Noon Kiwanis and their mission to support youth in Marion County AND possibly win a quarter of beef.
Tickets are just $10!
Following the cancellations of our annual Pancake Day and golf outing, we are working to raise funds through this raffle and other efforts in order to replace the funds lost. Those funds are vital to area children’s groups and organizations which depend on grants from Kiwanis. All of the funds raised through this raffle will stay local to benefit children in Marion County.
One lucky winner will receive a Quarter of Beef Package (valued at $550) which includes:
- 18-Packages of Beef Patties (4 patties per package)
- 29-Packages of Ground Beef (Approximately 1lb/packages
- 3-Soup Bones
- 4-Tender Swiss Packages
- 3-Chuck Steaks
- 5-T-Bone Steaks (2/package)
- 3-Ribeye Steaks (2/package)
- 3-Chuck Roasts
- 4-Sirloin Steaks
- 1-Rump Roast
The package has been generously donated by Messenger Farm. Winner must pick up the beef at the farm.
Only 200 tickets will be sold so purchase your chance to win today!
Ticket purchases are securely processed by Square.
- Tickets are $10 each
- Only 200 tickets will be sold
- Tickets available until sold out or until May 19, 2021, which ever comes first
- Winner will be drawn live on Zoom on May 20, 2021
- Must be 18-years-old or older to enter
- Raffle is not open to Marion Noon Kiwanis members
- Winner must pick up beef at Messenger Farm Feel free to print the flyer and share: Kiwanis Quarter of Beef Flyer